Chill is a touching documentary about a single woman fighting to preserve her fertility and dreams of motherhood through egg freezing in her mid-thirties. Weeks before she decided to freeze her eggs, Jennifer began documenting her thoughts on fertility and parenthood. Throughout the film, she shares her story with vulnerability, courage and humor. Chill is more than a film; it’s a mindset. It’s about determination, living with intention and being true to yourself. This story is as original as it is relatable and when it comes to fertility, educational as it is eye opening. Ultimately, Chill is an inspirational film about hope, love and family.
Press & Cool Stuff Happening:
- Fertility Authority: Chill, a documentary film about the modern-day journey to motherhood
- Chill Named in Top 20 Hot Films in the Making
- Chill on Australia's Sunday Night
- Front Page of the Los Angeles Times!
- Chill and ABC's 20/20 with Aditi Roy
- Chill in Grazia Magazine!